The latest adventure for Blood & Bronze sends the player-characters across an inhospitable land in search for the treasures of a lost caravan.
The booklet contains
- A self-contained location, easily inserted into any campaign
- more than 100 encounters spread over approximately 90 hexagons in an inhospitable and alien salt marsh.
- 6 new sorceries and a new covenant to enter.
- Two new creatures
- Multiple dangers and obstacles to navigate, including traps, strange beasts and competing factions, besides the constant hazards of the terrain itself.
- A blank map for the players to fill out as they explore.
- A hexmap by the amazing Cecil Howe, famous for Hex Kit among other things.
- Cover by Wera Olsson and interior art by Michael Raston.
- Plenty of possibilities to expand the adventure by chaining it together with other Blood & Bronze adventures
The adventure is available in print through Lulu. As with all our titles, you get a complimentary digital copy with your purchase by contacting me at “olav DOT nygard AT bredband DOT net” or through Google+.